Friday, April 26, 2013

Back to the Interviews

Question: When learning to use the computer, what did you most want to do?
Mr. B: Anything and everything! I kept seeing how people were using the internet and different things created on the computer and I wanted to do the same thing. That's why I took all the classes. I'm not comfortable with that excel but I haven't really figured how I would use it practically. I have really enjoyed using the computer to read the news around the country and watching old videos on YouTube. You can loose some time on the computer.
Mrs. C: Like I said I like being able to pay bills on the computer. And I'm always checking my bank account. I also wanted to get use to using the e-mail. I still need more practice, I'm always messing up the address.
Mrs. J: I love looking for recipes and being on the internet lets me get to bunches of recipes and I have even shared my recipes.

Questions: What more do you want to learn how to do?
Mr. B: I would like to get on Facebook and learn what to do with it.
Mrs. C: I want to get one of those laptops or iPad. I think I'm ready to do something different.
Mrs. J: Typing. I took a class way back in high school when we were using typewriters but I see other folks going away at the keyboard and I want to do that too.


Don't worry. We'll hear from them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment