Sunday, April 28, 2013

Final interview questions

Question: What tips did you find most useful when learning to use the computer?
Mr. B: You need to take things step by step. Sure you might want to instantly go write letter but you need to be comfortable using the mouse and the keyboard before then. If not you can get stuck and might mess something up. I also suggest that you be willing to ask for help and when you do have the person helping you explain how they are solving the problem so you can do it next time. 
Mrs. C: I suggest you try things out. I had the hardest time using the mouse and getting it to do what I wanted. I got one of those trackball things and learned how to move the cursor around the screen. Once I got use to that I went back to mouse. When my arthritis is flaring up (mostly when it rainy) I might pull out the trackball again. I just depends how much I need to accomplish on the computer. I also learned how to look up thinks for myself. If I don't know how to change something in Microsoft Word, then I will look it up on Google. I can often find the solution.
Mrs. J. Don't be scared! I still find it funny how scared I was to start using the computer. I think you should always ask for help if you need. There are plenty of people are need help with different things and the only way you won't have to keep asking for help is to learn it. 

Question: Are you comfortable with where you are in learning to use the computer?
Mr. B: Yes, but I want to learn more. Never settle!
Mrs. C. I like how much I have learned and I just need more practice. 
Mrs. J: I'm very happy and pleased with myself. I'm happy with what I have learned but I'm sure there is plenty more to learn, but I don't want to overwhelm myself.


I am very thankful for the three patrons who helped me with my project. I learned so much from them versus what I learned in my readings. 
-Angelica


No comments:

Post a Comment